Join us for the first ever Worldwide Yoga for Congo Women event! We are excited to offer this incredible experience to everyone this year, regardless of where they live.
The Quick Facts:
- When: November 1, 2014 – anytime, for one hour.
- Where: yogaforcongowomen.org
- Cost: Free. Donations are gladly welcomed and will be accepted via paypal. All participants who donate will receive a free Yoga for Congo beanie in the mail!
- Who is invited: Both women and men of all ages and abilities. Yoga is beginner-level. Participate with friends or on your own.
- What you will need: A yoga mat is recommended, but not required. Internet required to stream the video broadcast.
I landed on this page because of facebook or an email from a friend. What is this all about?
Yoga for Congo Women will be held, worldwide, for one day only: November 1, 2014.
At any time on November 1, simply visit yogaforcongowomen.org to view the worldwide broadcast. (No login or sign-up will be necessary. A simple agreement to a liability waiver will be all that is required.)
Gather some friends in the comfort of your own home, or have a more intimate and personal experience.
All participants who donate will receive a free Yoga for Congo beanie in the mail!
However you choose to participate, we’d love to see you! Please snap a quick selfie before, during, or after the event and either send it to us at the email on our contact page, or, if you have a public instagram account, post it and tag it with either #yfcw or #yogaforcongowomen. We’ll put a public album up on facebook and our website. This will be an awesome way to unite for Congo!
Following the broadcast, you will be able to make a donation of your choosing, as well as learn of other ways that you can help.
We thank you for joining us on November 1st!