Join us for the first ever Worldwide Yoga for Congo Women event! ?We are excited to offer this incredible experience to everyone this year, regardless of where they live. ?
The Quick Facts:
- When: November 1, 2014 – anytime, for one hour.
- Where: yogaforcongowomen.org
- Cost: Free. Donations are gladly welcomed and will be accepted via paypal. ?All participants who donate will receive a free Yoga for Congo beanie in the mail!
- Who is invited: ?Both women and men of all ages and abilities. ?Yoga is beginner-level. ?Participate with friends or on your own.
- What you will need: A yoga mat is recommended, but not required. ?Internet required to stream the video broadcast.
I landed on this page because of facebook or an email from a friend. ?What is this all about?
Yoga for Congo Women will be held, worldwide, for one day only: November 1, 2014.
At any time on November 1, simply visit yogaforcongowomen.org to view the worldwide broadcast. ?(No login or sign-up will be necessary. ?A simple agreement to a liability waiver will be all that is required.)?
Gather some friends in the comfort of your own home, or have a more intimate and personal experience.
All participants who donate will receive a free Yoga for Congo beanie in the mail!
However you choose to participate, we’d love to see you! ?Please snap a quick selfie before, during, or after the event and either send it to us at the email on our contact page, or, if you have a public instagram account, post it and tag it with either #yfcw or #yogaforcongowomen. ?We’ll put a public album up on facebook?and our website. ?This will be an awesome way to unite for Congo!
Following the broadcast, you will be able to make a donation of your choosing, as well as learn of other ways that you can help.
We thank you for joining us on November 1st!